Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Future Glory

Lately I have been easily discouraged about my present situations...I try to stay positive and take my thoughts captive #lifegroup And as we all know this is harder then it sounds!

So, I wanted to share what God has been teaching me through this time. 

Romans 8 talks about living in the Spirit, it shows us that our present state is not worth comparing to the future glory ahead of us. We share in the sufferings that we may also share in HIS GLORY. There is nothing that could be worth more. And God works for the good of those who love him.

Ecclesiastes 3 A time for everything-
vs 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 
vs 22 ...For who can bring him to see what will happen after him?

Isaiah 55:9 As the heavens are higher then the earth, so are my ways higher then your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Everything has a season... every trial we face has a season, it comes and it goes. What is important is how we face that trial, what our attitude is like in our suffering.

Whenever I start to get discouraged I think about my future Glory, HIS Glory and I am encouraged. His will for me is far better then my plan. It is a part of life to have trials and sufferings, and I need to use it as a time to learn, to grow deeper in him, it then becomes easier for me to trust him to lean on him.

I pray that you too are encouraged and that you can run to a lovely amazing Father who is ready to take on your every need! His arms are open as he waits patiently for us to turn from our plans and run to him!





1 comment: