Monday, November 7, 2011

Building Requires A Plan

The wise woman builds her house, the foolish woman with her own hands, tears it down. This is one of my life scriptures! As I was reading this morning I was challenged with a different angle of this verse. ***Because I have found that this is the way God works....He takes your favorite scripture, the one you know the best, the one you have perfectly memorized, the one that you are comfortable with....and He shows you there's more to it :) *****
In light of this scripture I have set in my heart to be that wise woman! No one wants to be foolish, right!? I have made a choice to be ever mindful of the words I say and my actions towards my children and husband.
Great! And this is a nice start.... but what is my plan, my blue prints, my vision?
Am I building a nice house for now, or one that will last for generations? How will my house hold in the storms, or even during a little rain? Any house that is built requires a Plan! The plan to be a Godly/Wise women, wife,sister,mother... demands your whole life and much sacrifice. It is not and will not be simple or easy. Do not let this discourage you or scare you, because as with any successfully built house the results will be worth the efforts. Take time this week, today, or right now to revisit or start your plan. There are many stages of life... and whatever stage you are in it is never too early or too late to evaluate your plan! Consider your time in prayer/meditation,your flexibility to the Holy Spirit, your education/resources, available mentors/role model, daily preparation, self evaluating, and/or training do you need? Who can you talk to? What books can you read? As the old cheesey but true cliche says: If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment