Monday, June 27, 2011

Like A Seal

When I think about Blogging, I can easily get lost in the world of knowledge, it seems there is so much to say and so much to share...but to not overload you I instead want to post a passage from Song of Solomon. Meditate on this word, let it bring you to a new revelation of God's love for you!

    Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death. its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned.
 Song of Solomon 7:6-7


This youtube video is of one of my favorite songs right now...watch it and let the words penetrate!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC1ec-lYps

No comments:

Post a Comment