Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Attitude

Do you ever have a day where you catch yourself rolling your eyes, mumbling under your breath, back talking.... I could go on right? We all know the expression " I woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Do you think Jesus ever used that excuse? Maybe their saying was more like "I tied my sandals too tight today." But really think about it. My bad attitude is a choice that I make. Yes maybe your boss is a jerk, or your co-workers are mean, or your car broke down again... But how can making a choice to have a good attitude effect other people? How can it effect me? What's standing in your way of making he right choice? Come on you know you sleep on the same side of the bed every night, make it the right side every morning! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment